List of participantsback to list
General Moscardo, 31
Tecnalia Corporation is a Technology Corporation set up in 2001 with the principal aim of contributing towards the development of the economic and social environment by means of the use and promotion of Technological Innovation through the development and dissemination of Research in an international context.
This Strategic Alliance was prompted by the initiative of Inasmet, Labein and Robotiker who committed themselves to joining forces in the interests of increased size that would give
Tecnalia higher levels of competitiveness on the market and achieve:
- A Critical mass to enable it to compete
- Market and Technology Specialization
- Technological Excellence
- Integrated and Multi-disciplinary Projects
- A value contribution for its clients that will be reflected in their business results or in the well-being of society
back to list
Innovation Models for Security Operators
What we offer:
Modular innovation model for private and public security operators with minimum impact in the current organizational lay-out.
What we are looking for:
Public and private security operators.
- Natural Risks Control
- Security against Terrorism
Mr Javier Herrera
Security Innovation Manager