List of participantsback to list
C/ Santa Leonor 65 Edif. C 4º
APARA, a SME based in Madrid, is a company with 100% Spanish capital, was founded in 2002 as a
spin off from Grupo Calidad y Tecnología.
Focuses on Business Intelligence Solutions, Predictive Technology applied to decision making processes and Mobile Solutions.
Our main product is BeMo, a Cross-platform Mobile Application Generator, is a tool for easy generation of interactive mobile applications. Current platform support for the apps is Java, Android, iOS, BlackBerry and WebApps (HTML5)
back to list
BI & Mobile Professional Services
What we offer:
- Commercial Agreement
- Technical co-operation
- Joint research or partnership project
What we are looking for:
- Organisations (companies, institutions) interested in self-creating and managing one or multiple content-based mobile applications or mobile web sites
- Resellers, distribuitors, that are interested in offering the product to their customers
- Mobile solutions providers that need to provide similar systems to their customers, since our platform is flexible and can be adapted to new requirements
- Brand owners or organisations with large user base that would like to exploit their contents, services or brands through dissemination to their audience We are flexible regarding the business model: software licencing, SaaS, revenue-share, custom adaptation, etc.
We are also interested in establishing relationships with:
- Potential customers of our services: mobile solutions development, consultancy.
- Potential partners for collaboration in R&D projects
- Fire Prevention, Detection & Extinction
- Traffic & Transport Security
- Natural Risks Control
- Nuclear Safety
- Computer Security
- Security against Terrorism
Mr Jose Antonio Escudero