Robesafe Group Technologies
What we offer:
The Robe-Safe research group at the University of Alcalá (http://www.robesafe.es) is focused on perception systems applied to the fields of Service Robotics and e-Safety.
For the HOMSEC Forum can be remarkable:
• Occupant Monitoring System for detecting passengers inside a vehicle.
• Driver Distraction based on Eye direction estimation using computer vision techniques
• Perimetral Vision System. The driver can obtain in real-time a 360º image view of the environment surrounding the vehicle
• Inside and outside Autonomous Robot Navigation system based on 2D scan-laser
• 3D outside reconstruction using 2D scan-laser and stereovision
• Simultaneous Localization and Mapping based on stereo-vision for large environments
• Outside localization based on Visual Maps for large environments using monocular vision
What we are looking for:
The group is looking for companies or research institutions interested in technical co-operation, commercial agreements and collaboration in research projects related to the above research lines. This collaboration can be concretized through license agreements, research contracts or technical consultancy about these technologies.
- Traffic & Transport Security