List of participantsback to list
Applied Signal Processing Research Group-Alcalá University
Campus Universitario, Edificio Politécnico, Crta. NII
Alcalá de Henares
The Research Group "Applied Signal Processing" focuses on the digital signal
processing applied mainly but not exclusively, to
field of Information Technology and Communications.
So far, the group accumulates a long experience in tasks like encoding, detection, classification, cognitive analysis, optimization techniques, artificial intelligence, bio-inspired algorithms, source separation and improved of signal quality.
The specific areas where such techniques have been applied are very varied, ranging from speech and audio processing, a non-destructive inspection with ultrasound, biomedical applications, human-machine interfaces, surveillance and security applications, radar and eventually systems of
back to list
Applied Signal Processing
What we offer:
The reserach group pffers its expertise in:
- Digital Signal Processing in Communications.
- Speech and Audio Coding.
- Processed in array (location of sources, source separation, detention of alarm signal, processing device "hands free", etc.).
- Application of bio-inspired algorithms to signal processing.
- Processing of biomedical signals.
- Processing of large volumes of data (genomic, econometrics,...)
- Recognition of patterns.
- Monitoring and security.
- Automation and aid to dependent people.
- Architectural acoustics.
- Non-destructive inspection using ultrasound.
What we are looking for:
The group is looking for companies or research institutions interested in technical co-operation, commercial agreements and collaboration in research projects related to the above research lines. This collaboration can be concretized through license agreements, research contracts or technical consultancy about the new technology integration.
- Natural Risks Control
- Security against Terrorism
Mr Manuel Rosa Zurera
Professor/Researcher from the Signal Theory and Commputing Department