Privacy-respectful security solutions for vehicular environments and location-based services
What we offer:
Our technology has as goal to offer companies and public authorities the possibility to apply information and communication technologies to ensure and satisfy critical goals in areas such as road safety, enforcement, auto-regulated traffic control and identification and prosecution of road offenders.
We have developed technologies in the following areas:
- Application of ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) to the telematic Traffic-to-Vehicle fine notification with guarantees of non-repudiation of reception and access
- Application of ITS and anonymous credential systems to privacy-preserving verification of vehicle and driver authorizations
- Application of VANETs (Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks) to the generation and verification of witness-based evidences about the behavior of surrounding vehicles
- Mechanisms to hinder false event warning dissemination
Additionally, we have developed technology that allows the generation and retrieval of SAML and X.509 location certificates. Our solution is compatible with several localization technologies (GSM, UMTS, GPS, RFID, etc.) and guarantees a user-managed access control of the certificates based on the location of both the requester and the target user/device. Based on this technology, we have developed a product that allows the generation and verification of accountable evidences about the location and time where a subject generates an electronic signature using a mobile device.
What we are looking for:
We look for companies and research groups interested in technical collaborations, either for commercial purposes or for establishing consortia in future national and international R&D opportunities.
- Traffic & Transport Security
- Computer Security